I’ve been transforming groups and empowering leaders for 20 years. A big-city, big-time business leader once told me “If you can transform classrooms of a hundred-plus hormonally hopped-up high schoolers whose abilities are all over the map into one of the most high-achieving programs in the state, you can transform any group.”
So, for the last 12 years, I’ve worked with all kinds of groups: architectural firms, dental office workers, insurance agents, churches, non-profits, contract negotiations teams, sports teams, school nurses, business leaders, and youth organizations.
The very best credentials are satisfied clients and transformed organizations. For detailed examples, read the case studies.
I’m ready to help you motivate, transform, empower, and lead your organization.
- American Society for Training and Development, National and Iowa
- Inscape Publishing Authorized Distributor
- Greater Des Moines Partnership
- Who’s Who Among America’s Teachers
- Iowa Alliance for Arts Education
- Madison County Chamber of Commerce
- Music Educators National Conference
- West Des Moines Chamber of Commerce
- Iowa Bandmasters Association
- Bachelor of Music Education, 1991, Wartburg College, Waverly, Iowa
- Master of Music Education, 2003, University of Northern Iowa, Cedar Falls, Iowa